Comfortable and reliable boot, suitable for any type of terrain and condition.
Perfect boot for mountain hunting on wild routes. The stiff midsole ensures stability and great control. The rubber rand offers additional protection from damages and the Zamberlan® Vibram® Darwin Wide last outsole guarantees great grip on harsh terrains. The softer FLEX -SYSTEM junction on the ankle zone helps the foot rolling while hiking.
- This item has been hand crafted in ITALY by our expert workers to ensue a product of high quality and value
- Upper: HYDROBLOC® FULL GRAIN WAXED LEATHER - Premium choice full grain waxed leather with Hydrobloc® treatment for maximum protection to water
- Leather thickness: 2,4/2,6 mm
- Upper protection: R.R.S. "RUBBER REINFORCEMENT SYSTEM" - A rubber reinforcement is applied to the upper for protection using an innovative and exclusive technical method developed by Zamberlan®. It ensures maximum abrasion resistance at high wear areas of the upper as well as enhancing water resistance and helping the boot to keep its shape during extended use
- Hardware: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT" - All our hardware is designed to allow a smooth passage of the laces. D-rings and hooks receive the high resistance treatment to ensure maximum resistance to corrosion
- Lining: GORE-TEX® - PERFORMANCE COMFORT - An extremely waterproof and breathable micro porous membrane which can be used to make a lining in outdoor footwear. Its structural characteristics allow moisture from the foot to pass through but keep water out. GORE-TEX® - PERFORMANCE COMFORT is ideal or a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities
- Footbed: Z-COMFORT FIT - Anatomically shaped removable footbed. It has a quick drying top hygienic polyester fabric layer, to wick away moisture and dry quickly, a latex foam and a bottom cushioning layer in expanded close cell PE. Good overall comfort and cushioning
- Padding: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM" - Zamberlan special construction and design method and choice of components to optimize the comfort and the boot breathability, thanks to a special padding foam. Boots crafted accordingly are extremely light weight and extremely more breathable!
- Insole/shank: ZAMBERLAN Z-FLEX GT - Zamberlan® Flex GT is our carefully graded polypropylene midsole specially designed and manufactured for GORE-TEX® lined boots. It offers good support while allowing good, tuned flex for natural movement of foot and a consistent flex pattern across all sizes
- Toe to heel: THERMOPLASTIC - The toe puff and heel counter are made from an extruded thermoplastic material which is pre-shaped on special machine. They provide excellent protection for the foot and help maintain a good shape in boot even after extended use
- Sole package: ZAMBERLAN® VIBRAM® DARWIN WL - Exclusive Zamberlan® sole developed with Vibram®. Main features are: large contact toe and heel area for better grip and durability; big groves for reduced debris build up and self cleaning action; large, multidirectional lugs specifically positioned for long wearing traction and stability; engraved shank for better grip on uneven ground; undercut heel for secure braking; dual density PU wedge to optimize cushioning; toe bumper for enhanced protection; rockered profile for easy toe off
- Construction: GTX BOOTEE - The GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed sealed into a bootee that is then fixed to the boot upper. When the boot is lasted, the bootee is fixed to the midsole with a small quantity of glue
- Weight (gr): 880 (Half pair size Euro 42 or US 8 Mns - size Euro 39 or US 7 Wms)