RUSH TRK GTX is the new benchmark for all day long and short mountain hike. It is a boot made in the name of comfort with technologies that reduce foot fatigue during the hike. It represents a culmination of soft comfort, solid stability and a lightweight feel.
- UPPER The upper is in 1.6-1.8 mm leather with characteristics of waterproofing, breathability, abrasion-resistant surface and durability. The ankle collar provides better ankle support, protection and comfort thanks to an Autofit 3D COLLAR in padded fabric able to stabilize the entire foot without pressure points and wrap the ankle following its movement.
- LINING GORE-TEX (Extended Comfort) Laminate is made by a highly abrasion resistant and quick drying textile lining material while the highly breathable membrane holds a remarkable ability to disperse heat. In this way, feet are protected from water, while sweat that is created inside the shoe quickly evaporates.
- SOLE: The new PRESA® sole is made with a high-grip and durable compound, pronounced heel and hiking-oriented lugs, which promote braking on descents and grip on climbs. In addition, the IKS (Interactive Kinetic System) technology, characterized by 5 shock-absorbing areas (domes), progressively and specifically support the weight of our body during our activity in the mountains.
- Insole: DTS TPU Frame
- Last: RHA
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Mid Sole: 3D EVA-CM
- Sole: PRESA® TRK-01 / SuperGum
- Upper: 1.8mm Suede & Fabric
- Weight: 555g; (1/2 pair size 42)