RUSH KID GTX is a low-cut outdoor shoe for trekking. Very light, with a technical and strong fabric upper. Suitable in all conditions with a gripping rubber outsole, which adapts to all kinds of terrain.
- UPPER: technical mesh with heat-sealed film external cage for more support, designed by SCARPA®. Internal toe cap for more protection.
- LINING: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane for maximum breathability and waterproofing.
- LACING: the laces are connected to a webbing system that spreads the pressure uniformly and allows to customize the fitting volume, improving the wrapping feeling around the foot.
- SOLE: developed with IKS Technology (Interactive Kinetik System) that offers new comfort and cushioning standards.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Sole: Free-Dome Kids
- Upper: Fabric + Film
- Weight: 210g (½ pair size 31)