Ideal as a thermal layer when using the layering principle, to keep the core of your body warm. The extremely light Rime Light Vest fits snugly to the body thanks to its stretch insulation and side inserts made from elastic Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece. The Pertex® Quantum Air lining makes the vest wind-repellent as well as particularly breathable, extremely light and compressible. When you don’t need the jacket, you can easily stow it away in the included bag – the Rime Light Flex can go with you everywhere.
- Back length: 78.8 cm
- Weight: 245 g
- Denier (main material): 20Dx20D
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- Elastic hem
- Can be stowed away in side pocket
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Filled with 40 g/m² OTI Stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Woven main material made from 20-denier nylon
- Ajungilak® oti stretch: This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.
- Polartec® power gridtm: Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece uses a special knitting method to increase insulation and breathability while reducing fabric volume at the same time. The geometric patterns also improve compressibility.
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
- bluesign® PRODUCT: A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR: Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.