The classic Beadnell look is created by the sit-down corduroy collar, zip- and snap-close front and two lower bellows pockets, while the addition of a detachable hood adds extra winter practicality.
Suede handwarmer pockets with moleskin pocket bags are must-have for cold days.
The Bower is a warm, 3/4 length coat based on Barbour's iconic Beadnell with lovely feminine shaping and design. Waterproofed with Sylkoil waxed cotton on the outside and Barbour's Signature tartan on the inner. It has a sit down corduroy collar with detachable hood for extra weather protection and a central two way zip with stud front closure.. As well as the two lower bellows pockets, there is smooth, soft suede hand warmer pockets with moleskin inside which feels wonderful to the touch. Perfect for chilly days.
How to re-proof your wax product, using Barbour Thornproof Wax Dressing:
1.You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day
3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing
4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
6. Rub in well, don't just paint on
7. Do not use excess dressing
8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place