A must-have for maintaining Barbour jackets, this original-formula Thornproof dressing restores weatherproof functionality. Easy to apply, it can be used to strengthen areas that get the most wear, or to re-dress a whole jacket.
Look after all your wax cotton clothing easily and effectively. Barbour Wax Thornproof Dressing is known as the secret to making a Barbour waxed jacket last a lifetime.
Keep your Barbour Jacket in tip top condition with this original formula wax treatment made to the same exacting standards as the wax used in Barbour Wax Jackets. Regular treatment will not only keep your jacket weatherproof and thornproof but will also keep it looking good as new.
How to re-proof your wax products:
1. You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing.
4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge.
5. Pay attention to the seam, creases and dry patches.
6. Rub in well, don't just paint on.
7. Do not use excess dressing.
8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer.
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.
WARNING: Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap. Do Not dry clean or machine wash.