The Mountain equipment Fitzroy Primaloft Jacket, is an insulation jacket designed for use when climbing or hill walking in seriously cold, wet weather.
The masterstroke of design here, is that the Fitzroy can be worn over a wet or snow covered shell. So if the waterproof you are wearing is wet and it starts to get cold, there is no need to remove the wet hard shell in the rain, simply put the Mountain Equipment Fitzroy jacket over the top..
The Mountain Equipment Fitzroy Primaloft Jacket is ideal for static or slow moving activities, belaying for example. Insulated with Primaloft ®Gold to give maximum thermal protection, with a DRILITE®Loft outer it will keep you warm in dry or wet weather.
The fitzroy is a baggy fit , this is deliberate so that garments can be worn underneath it, its freedom of cut combined with the articulated and pre shaped sleeves enable complete freedom of movement for the arms.
Some times it is those small thoughtful finishing touches that can make a difference in a jacket. The Mountain Equipment Fitzroy Jacket has some of these, microfleece lined hand warmer pockets, and a hem drawcord that has a tail rather than a loop so that it will not catch on anything.
The Mountain equipment Fitzroy Primaloft Jacket is a thermal, waterproof jacket worth serious consideration, if you are a serious winter mountaineer.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- Primaloft® GOLD insulation (100g body, 60g arms & hood)
- Mountain HC insulated hood with wired visor
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre shaped sleeves
- Shoulder shield construction
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with microfleece lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- Napoleon chest pocket
- DRILITE® Loft lI hood and inner hem lining
- Internal security pocket
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, 100% Polyester fill
- weight 645g (L)
- Our price £180