The Velez Adventure Light provides the multi-activity features of the Velez Adventure, including a fixed rollaway hood, but uses Nikwax Analogy Light fabric to create a lighter weight garment, still with full Directional waterproof performance. Excellent ventilation comes from Paramo's unique front twin zip design making the garment ideal for a huge range of outdoor activities and conditions. It is 19% lighter than the Velez Adventure Smock with an average weight of 584g.
Paramo Velez Adventure Light Smock Features:
- Deep chest zip- with reversed zip to minimise abrasion and damage.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fixed hood – fully adjustable, wired and roll-away.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Venting for temperature control and access to inner layers via front twin zips, poppered at base.
- Single-handed cuff adjustment via 'bite tab' closure.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs with bite tab, cuffs can be rolled up for temperature control.
- Large external 'dry' chest pocket offering easy access.
- Handwarming and storage in internal 'dry' pocket.
- Unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail for weather protection.
- Single-handed hem drawcord pulls for temperature control.
- This smock benefits from a contoured fit.
Nikwax Analogy mimics the action of animal fur - pushing liquid water outwards to protect you from rain, condensation and perspiration, while providing insulation - even in high humidity. The directional microfibre outer deflects wind and rain. With no coating or laminates Nikwax Analogy is immune to puncture, and is indefinitely renewable with Nikwax Aftercare.