Usage: The lightest boot in its class. Lightweight, supportive and stable to deliver performance whilst walking or trekking on rugged terrain, yet suitable for trekking in warmer climates. GORE-TEX lined for extended comfort.
Upper: 1.6mm-1.8mm abrasion resistant suede upper with fabric panels. Tri-Fit technology.
Sole: Brasher's lightweight three-part Trek sole unit engineered with high density moulded midsole, torsional support shank and performance lug pattern outsole for underfoot grip. Ortholite dual density footbed.
Shock Absorption:High density midsole offering long-lasting energy return and shock absorption, reducing foot fatigue on hard or uneven terrain. Lightweight:Careful consideration during design and construction has eliminated unnecessary weight to offer lightweight footwear yet still giving support and protection.
Lateral Support:Optimum ankle support for extra longitudinal stability, lateral support and security whilst tackling difficult and rough terrain.
Torsional Rigidity:A stiffened sole unit, providing stability, torsional rigidity and underfoot performance on difficult and rough terrain.
Multi Section Footbed: A three-part, multi section, dual density footbed offering excellent shock absorption, support and cushioning.
GORE-TEX Footwear keeps feet dry and protected because it is durably waterproof and breathable.Engineered to provide optimized climate comfort across a wide range of outdoor recreational activities.
- - Perfect comfort in any weather, in every season.
- - Optimal combination of breathability and insulation.
- - Feet stay warm and dry, even in extreme conditions.
- - Durable waterproof protection stops moisture from seeping in.
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- durably waterproof and breathable
- optimized climate control
- for moderate and warmer conditions
- during higher activity levels
- for indoor and outdoor use
- non-insulating for lowest heat retention