Lightweight, B1 crampon compatible, high cut, rugged fabric mountain boot. Perfect for all year round mountain walking, trekking and scrambling.GORE-TEX lined for waterproof performance and comfort.
Brasher Ahklun Gtx Boots Features:
- Tough, durable and abrasion resistant suede upper.
- New tongue system reduces pressure points with additional padding for comfort.
- Additional comfort with memory foam in the collar.
- Vibram Foura sole unit offering superb grip with EVA midsole and shock absorbing PU heel insert.
- Added toe protection with abrasion resistant textured rand and moulded rubber toe cap.
- Gore-Tex guaranteed waterproof and breathable.
- Shock Absorption: High density midsole offering long-lasting energy return and shock absorption, reducing foot fatigue on hard or uneven terrain.
- Light Weight: Careful consideration during design and construction has eliminated unnecessary weight to offer lightweight footwear yet still giving support and protection.
- It is a well known fact that feet expand throughout the day. Our footwear is designed on a unique foot formed last enabling a natural, comfortable walking motion and its generous fit allows toes to align naturally.
GORE-TEX Footwear keeps feet dry and protected because it is durably waterproof and breathable. Engineered to provide optimized climate comfort across a wide range of outdoor recreational activities.
- Perfect comfort in any weather, in every season.
- Optimal combination of breathability and insulation.
- Feet stay warm and dry, even in extreme conditions
Durable waterproof protection stops moisture from seeping in. GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear:
- durably waterproof and breathable
- optimized climate control
- for moderate and warmer conditions
- during higher activity levels
- for indoor and outdoor use
- non-insulating for lowest heat retention