Nikwax TX Direct Wash In Features
- Adds/ renews water repellency and revives breathability
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance
- Easy to apply- can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased- environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
- Clothing with drop liners
- Microporous coatings
- Tripple-Point Ceramic
- Microfibre fabrics
- Breathable laminates
How to apply
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax® Tech Wash® in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
- Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
- Use 2 full caps (100ml) per garment.
- Run 30o synthetic cycle and slow spin.
Do not machine wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
Hand Wash (use gloves):
- Immerse 1 clean garment in 6L of hand-hot water in a bowl or sink.
- Add 1 full cap (50ml) of TX.Direct.
- Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5-10 minutes, then agitate thoroughly.
- Rinse with cold water until water runs clear.
Drying: Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows. To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax® Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents. *Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a proprietary clear glue after waterproofing and drying.