Beyond being the lightest air mattress available, Thermarest have utilized two patent-pending internal technologies, making it up to three times warmer and far more stable than any other uninsulated air mattress available. And when it comes to space in your pack, you’ll appreciate that it’s no bigger than a one-liter water bottle. Revolutionary by design, the gossamer NeoAir mattress makes comfort one less thing you’ll need to compromise when traveling fast and light.
Thermarest NeoAir Mattress Small Features:
- Ultralight & Compact: Weighs just 9oz. and packs down to the size of a 1-ltr water bottle.
- Unrivaled Warmth: Our patent-pending reflective barrier returns warmth to your body and reduces heat loss to the ground, keeping you three times warmer than any other uninsulated air mattress.
- Sleep Stable: When inflated, patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix technology creates an internal truss system, resulting in the most stable non-self-inflating air mattresses.
- Lasting Performance: Achieving thermal efficiency without down or fiber insulation means the NeoAir mattress can be inflated directly without the added weight of a pump, or worrying about exhaled moisture wetting insulation and decreasing performance.
- R-Value: 2.5
- Weight: 9 oz/ 260 g
- Width: 20 in/ 51 cm
- Length: 47 in/ 119 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 in/ 6.3 cm
- Packaged dimension: 9 x 3.3 in/ 23 x 9 cm
- Volume: 2350 cu. in
- Top fabric type: Nylon
- Bottom fabric type: Nylon
- Core: Nylon/ PU
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
- Awarded with Germany’s outdoor Magazine Editors’ Choice for best products available in 2009. The NeoAir mattress is chosen for providing the best sleeping comfort and warmth in combination with an amazing low-weight and pack size.
- The NeoAir mattress is one of only 18 products awarded in 2009 in “one of the strongest groups ever” with the prestigious Backpacker Magazine Editors’ Choice Award for outstanding innovation in design, materials and performance.
- Chosen by editors of Popular Science Magazine as a winner of the annual Best of What’s New Awards for its breakthrough design and performance, representing a significant leap in the recreation category.
- Gold OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2008 from the OutDoor European Trade Fair to recognize outstanding design innovation, choice of materials and performance in the outdoors. The NeoAir mattress is one of only two top Gold award winners from a pool of 280 product submissions.
- The NeoAir sleeping mattress and technology was awarded the American Alpine Institute’s Guide’s Choice seal in 2009 after extensive field testing. The seal recognizes products that are outstanding in their class and distinguished by their design and workmanship.