Paramo Mens Vista Waterproof Jacket Description
The Vista Jacket is made with lightweight Analogy fabric in a simple, contoured design. Intended specifically for high activity use, this close-fitting jacket focuses on minimising weight, with no compromise on function. If not worn, it can easily be stuffed into a day pack. Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light, the Vista Jacket guarantees performance and weather protection. Average weight 562g
Paramo Mens Vista Jacket Features:
- Fully adjustable fixed hood featuring a wired peak, with retainer tab for easy stowing of hood.
- Two way reversed zip for variable ventilation.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Reflective piping to improve visibility.
- Two zipped ‘dry’ chest pockets for handwarming or storage.
- Internal secure mesh pocket.
- Adjustable cuffs so sleeves are easily pushed or rolled up for fast temperature control.
- Scooped tail for protection of lower back during activities.
- Single hem drawcord pull to help regulate temperature.
- Contoured fit.
- Uses Nikwax Analogy Light fabric.
Nikwax Analogy mimics the action of animal fur - pushing liquid water outwards to protect you from rain, condensation and perspiration, while providing insulation - even in high humidity. The directional microfibre outer deflects wind and rain. With no coating or laminates Nikwax Analogy is immune to puncture, and is indefinitely renewable with Nikwax Aftercare.